Before visiting the community office, it is always best to call ahead and make an appointment to ensure that a staff member is available to assist you in a timely manner.
The community office may be able to provide referrals to community resources to assist you, but cannot assist directly with matters that are before a court of law or an appeal board.
As your Member of Provincial Parliament, my staff and I are working hard to serve the people of Kiiwetinoong.
The Community Office team is available to help residents navigate through and resolve issues with provincial government departments, programs and services, including:
- Seniors' Services
- Birth, Death, and Marriage
- Certificates including expedited service
- Education/OSAP/Tuition issues
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Employment Issues, including the Employment Standards Act and Ontario Works
- Consumer Services
- Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Family Responsibility Office
- MTO Drivers and Licensing
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board
- Preparation of Petitions to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario
- Special Greetings and Certificates
- Commissioner of Oaths (for taking affidavits)