Sol Mamakwa MPP for Kiiwetinoong

Government of Ontario

Where My Office Can Help

If you are looking for help accessing provincial government services, you've come to the right place - our team can help!

Did you know... Federal, provincial, and municipal governments each have their own roles and responsibilities.

Municipal – Contact your local Councillor or Local Service Board (LSB)

  • Animal Control
  • Anniversary, Birthday and Special Event Scrolls
  • Building Codes and Permits
  • By-law Enforcement
  • Land Use Planning
  • Local Public Transportation
  • Local Roads and Snow Removal
  • Noise Complaints
  • Municipal Police & Fire Protection
  • Property Taxes
  • Recreation
  • Waste Collection & Recycling
  • Drainage, Water & Sewer Services

Provincial – As your Member of Provincial Parliament (MPP) for Kiiwetinoong, I can help you with items within Ontario’s jurisdiction. If you have a provincial question I can help with for Kiiwetinoong please reach out as my staff would be happy to assist. 

  • Anniversary, Birthday and Special Event Scrolls
  • Birth Certificates, Death Certificates & Marriage Certificates
  • Consumer Protection Inquires
  • Education and Childcare
  • Family Responsibility Office (FRO) Issues
  • Health Care Issues
    • Northern Health Travel Grant Program
    • OHIP Issues
    • Trillium Drug Program
  • Highways
  • Hydro One Inquires
  • Natural Resources & the Environment
  • Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
  • Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
  • Labour, Training and Skills Development
  • Long-term Care
  • Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB)

Federal – Reach out to your local Member of Parliament (MP)

  • Anniversary, Birthday and Special Event Scrolls
  • Banking Concerns & Issues
  • Canada Pension Plan
  • Old Age Security
  • Census
  • Citizenship Issues
  • Criminal Law
  • Currency
  • Employment Insurance
  • Federal Income Tax & CRA
  • Foreign Policy & Foreign Relations
  • Immigration/Sponsorship/Visitors Visas
  • National Defence
  • Postal Service
  • Social Insurance Numbers

Help Accessing Government Services

We are pleased to be able to help you with any questions, concerns, or issues you may have accessing provincial government services. 

Ministry of Community and Social Services

Ministry of Energy

Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care

Ministry of Labour

Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities

Service Ontario

Congratulatory Certificates

We offer congratulatory certificates for residents celebrating a significant anniversary, birthday or other special occasion. We can also help you request a certificate from the Premier for a milestone birthday, wedding anniversary, retirement or the anniversary of your organization.